BlueCoin (CURRENCY:BLU) traded 1.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on March 17th. BlueCoin has a market cap of $162,266.00 and approximately $124.00 worth of BlueCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One BlueCoin coin can currently be bought for about $0.0003 or 0.00000007 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Livecoin. Over the last seven days, BlueCoin has traded down 10.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $93.90 or 0.02328427 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00010811 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00005062 BTC.
- WeAreSatoshi (WSX) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00004401 BTC.
- Xriba (XRA) traded 7.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0886 or 0.00002196 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0516 or 0.00001280 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001755 BTC.
- HitCoin (HTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
BLU is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 30th, 2015. BlueCoin’s total supply is 574,683,675 coins. BlueCoin’s official website is www.bluecoin.io. BlueCoin’s official Twitter account is @BlueCoin_info and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling BlueCoin
BlueCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlueCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlueCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BlueCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BlueCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlueCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.