Blocktix (CURRENCY:TIX) traded 2.1% higher against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on April 17th. During the last week, Blocktix has traded 22.9% higher against the US dollar. One Blocktix token can now be purchased for approximately $0.42 or 0.00005372 BTC on exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptopia, HitBTC and EtherDelta. Blocktix has a market cap of $16.96 million and approximately $2.27 million worth of Blocktix was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Ripple (XRP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00008356 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 8.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00003850 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00019811 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $66.21 or 0.00838888 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0418 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012645 BTC.
- VeChain (VEN) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00041923 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $12.01 or 0.00152142 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.11 or 0.00052121 BTC.
- Populous (PPT) traded up 16.9% against the dollar and now trades at $23.18 or 0.00293624 BTC.
Blocktix Token Profile
Blocktix launched on July 9th, 2017. Blocktix’s total supply is 62,500,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,000,000 tokens. Blocktix’s official Twitter account is @blocktix and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Blocktix is blocktix.io. The Reddit community for Blocktix is /r/blocktix and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
According to CryptoCompare, “Blocktix is a decentralized platform built for ticket sales and event promotion, a decentralized ticket distribution network facilitating the process for event organizers and fans alike. The system is built on Ethereum smart contracts, allowing users to verify the validity tickets for a given event, putting an end to the growing counterfeit grey economy. Blocktix provides a user-friendly interface for the execution of smart contracts, bringing its advanced capabilities to the masses with an intuitive application. This approach reduces the complexity of the interaction with smart contracts and provides an additional layer of security minimizing the possibility of fraud or malicious third party interference with the application due to the standardization of contracts. TIX is an Ethereum-based token that grants several benefits to its holders within the Blocktix system. By participating in the event verification process, the token holder will receive a reward. The initial reward will be the TIX that is used to back the event. Users will also be able to purchase advertising rights for an event. These funds will be distributed to all tokens holders who took part in the event verification process, proportional to the amount of tokens they own. “
Blocktix Token Trading
Blocktix can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta, Bittrex, HitBTC and Cryptopia. It is not presently possible to buy Blocktix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blocktix must first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Blocktix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blocktix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blocktix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.