Blank Wallet (CURRENCY:BLANK) traded 22.8% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on October 13th. Over the last seven days, Blank Wallet has traded 81.6% higher against the dollar. Blank Wallet has a market capitalization of $14.87 million and $4.59 million worth of Blank Wallet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Blank Wallet coin can now be purchased for about $0.77 or 0.00001333 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001738 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.13 or 0.00001965 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 15.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $41.02 or 0.00071307 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $43.80 or 0.00076130 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $67.58 or 0.00117473 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $57,377.35 or 0.99740078 BTC.
- Lido stETH (STETH) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3,580.31 or 0.06223720 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $3,479.19 or 0.06807369 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Blank Wallet Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Blank is a private, non-custodial Ethereum browser extension wallet that sets out to reclaim privacy on Ethereum transfers. Blank hides the user's financial data by mixing transfers with the pool of funds within Blank, ensuring that outward transfers remain anonymous with privacy level only goes up with each additional transfer inside. Blank Token (BLANK) is the utility token for: fee reduction for token holders, Referral and reward systems, Exclusive features and “access-first” functionality and more. “
Buying and Selling Blank Wallet
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blank Wallet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blank Wallet should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blank Wallet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Blank Wallet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blank Wallet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.