BlackHat (CURRENCY:BLKC) traded 15.8% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on September 20th. One BlackHat coin can now be purchased for about $0.95 or 0.00002221 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, BlackHat has traded down 6.3% against the dollar. BlackHat has a total market cap of $2.28 million and approximately $1.57 million worth of BlackHat was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002339 BTC.
- XRP (XRP) traded 12.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00002146 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded down 16.6% against the dollar and now trades at $28.07 or 0.00065647 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 11.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $74.09 or 0.00173273 BTC.
- Internet Computer (ICP) traded 17.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $47.26 or 0.00110527 BTC.
- eCash (XEC) traded down 9.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- stETH (Lido) (STETH) traded 10.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2,948.23 or 0.06894842 BTC.
- Bitcoin BEP2 (BTCB) traded 9.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $42,682.60 or 0.99819246 BTC.
- Kusama (KSM) traded down 17.4% against the dollar and now trades at $330.22 or 0.00772274 BTC.
- SHIBA INU (SHIB) traded 13.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
BlackHat Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BlackHat Coin Project, launched April, 2021, is a community-driven self-funded decentralized blockchain focused on privacy which is implemented on zk-SNARK Sapling protocol by Electric Coin Company. The monetary policy of BlackHat Coin is designed to enable a sustainable infrastructure service capable of supporting scalable, decentralized, and resilient node infrastructure, allowing for instant, private transactions globally. “
Buying and Selling BlackHat
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BlackHat directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BlackHat should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BlackHat using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BlackHat Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BlackHat and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.