BitTorrent (CURRENCY:BTT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on December 7th. One BitTorrent token can currently be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on popular exchanges including Binance and UPbit. In the last seven days, BitTorrent has traded 2.1% higher against the dollar. BitTorrent has a total market cap of $66.44 million and $59.27 million worth of BitTorrent was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00003025 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013433 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $15.58 or 0.00207359 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.59 or 0.01272116 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0559 or 0.00000744 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000194 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00027144 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $8.92 or 0.00118708 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000090 BTC.
BitTorrent’s genesis date was January 20th, 2019. BitTorrent’s total supply is 990,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 212,116,500,000 tokens. BitTorrent’s official message board is blog.bittorrent.com. BitTorrent’s official Twitter account is @BitTorrent. The official website for BitTorrent is www.bittorrent.com.
BitTorrent Token Trading
BitTorrent can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: UPbit and Binance. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitTorrent directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BitTorrent should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BitTorrent using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BitTorrent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitTorrent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.