Bitradio (CURRENCY:BRO) traded 2.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on May 25th. During the last seven days, Bitradio has traded down 43.4% against the U.S. dollar. One Bitradio coin can now be purchased for $0.0202 or 0.00000252 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptohub, Crex24 and Trade Satoshi. Bitradio has a market cap of $151,877.00 and $142.00 worth of Bitradio was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.24 or 0.00052736 BTC.
- Phore (PHR) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003375 BTC.
- Kleros (PNK) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0116 or 0.00000145 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded up 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0113 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded up 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000235 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
BRO is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Bitradio’s total supply is 12,505,367 coins and its circulating supply is 7,505,363 coins. Bitradio’s official Twitter account is @bitrad_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Bitradio is www.bitrad.io.
Bitradio Coin Trading
Bitradio can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Cryptohub and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitradio directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitradio should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitradio using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitradio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitradio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.