StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Biocept (NASDAQ:BIOC – Get Rating) in a report released on Tuesday. The brokerage set a “hold” rating on the medical research company’s stock.
Separately, Maxim Group cut Biocept from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report on Friday, April 14th.
Biocept Trading Down 0.9 %
NASDAQ:BIOC opened at $2.16 on Tuesday. The company has a market capitalization of $1.27 million, a P/E ratio of -0.03 and a beta of 0.92. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.42, a quick ratio of 1.91 and a current ratio of 2.07. The stock’s 50 day moving average price is $7.95 and its 200 day moving average price is $13.90. Biocept has a 52 week low of $1.99 and a 52 week high of $47.70.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Biocept
Biocept Company Profile
Biocept, Inc is an oncology laboratory service company, which engages in the development and marketing of novel laboratory products in the detection of rare cells to include circulating tumor cells. The company was founded on May 12, 1997 and is headquartered in San Diego, CA.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Biocept (BIOC)
- A.I. ETF Sold Out Of Monster Energy, Three Ways To Look At It
- Don’t Worry; Sportsman’s Warehouse Will Get Cheaper
- Trinseo’s Dip, Has Something Changed Or Is It Just A Down Cycle
- The Most Upgraded Stocks From The Q1 Earnings Season
- What U-Haul Earnings Are Showing, Heading Up?
Receive News & Ratings for Biocept Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Biocept and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.