Bezant (CURRENCY:BZNT) traded down 38.2% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on July 17th. In the last week, Bezant has traded down 69.6% against the dollar. One Bezant token can now be bought for $0.0304 or 0.00000309 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox, Fatbtc, IDEX and Bilaxy. Bezant has a total market capitalization of $22.29 million and approximately $874,211.00 worth of Bezant was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00003249 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010246 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $27.38 or 0.00279333 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 7.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $121.75 or 0.01242325 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0831 or 0.00000848 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.48 or 0.00025310 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $11.11 or 0.00113332 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0540 or 0.00000551 BTC.
Bezant launched on May 1st, 2018. Bezant’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 734,351,000 tokens. The official message board for Bezant is medium.com/bezant. Bezant’s official Twitter account is @bezant_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bezant is /r/Bezant. Bezant’s official website is bezant.io.
Buying and Selling Bezant
Bezant can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit, Bibox, IDEX, Fatbtc and Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bezant directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bezant should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bezant using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bezant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bezant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.