Base Protocol (CURRENCY:BASE) traded down 1.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on January 14th. Base Protocol has a total market cap of $492,935.69 and approximately $14,702.00 worth of Base Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Base Protocol has traded down 0.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Base Protocol coin can now be purchased for $1.38 or 0.00003195 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Polygon (MATIC) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.33 or 0.00005422 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002324 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.00 or 0.00003275 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $25.76 or 0.00059834 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00001061 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002323 BTC.
- Fantom (FTM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.97 or 0.00006893 BTC.
- Parkgene (GENE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $25.59 or 0.00045023 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
Base Protocol Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “BASE aims to function as a synthetic asset which represents speculation on the total market cap of all cryptocurrencies (cmc). This is made possible through an elastic supply characteristic and programmatic rebasing protocol which incentivize market actors to drive BASE price to its target (peg) price. Early on, qualitative factors like new adoption and speculation may disrupt that peg. But as the network grows, the peg stabilizes. In its early stages, BASE is a speculative asset that seeks to peg to cmc. In its final state, BASE is a synthetic asset that is stably pegged to cmc. “
Buying and Selling Base Protocol
It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Base Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Base Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Base Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Base Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Base Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.