Atos SE (OTCMKTS:AEXAF – Get Free Report) was the target of a large increase in short interest in the month of August. As of August 15th, there was short interest totalling 98,600 shares, an increase of 29.6% from the July 31st total of 76,100 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 200 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 493.0 days.
Atos Stock Performance
AEXAF opened at $8.00 on Tuesday. The stock has a 50 day moving average price of $12.91. Atos has a 1-year low of $7.36 and a 1-year high of $16.54.
- Five stocks we like better than Atos
- ESG Stocks, What Investors Should Know
- 3 Reasons High-Yield Bloomin’ Brands is About to Blossom
- How to Invest in Growth Stocks
- 5 Computer Vision Stocks with a Clear Path to Growth
- Best ESG Stocks: 11 Best Stocks for ESG Investing
- 3 Reasons Workday Stock Is Setting Up For A New Rally
Receive News & Ratings for Atos Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Atos and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.