Atomic Wallet Coin (CURRENCY:AWC) traded 9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on April 21st. One Atomic Wallet Coin coin can currently be bought for approximately $2.29 or 0.00004264 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. Atomic Wallet Coin has a market cap of $24.28 million and $79,566.00 worth of Atomic Wallet Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Atomic Wallet Coin has traded down 5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.31 or 0.00002432 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001862 BTC.
- Polkadot (DOT) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $33.77 or 0.00062883 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $36.41 or 0.00067802 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00001862 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $11.00 or 0.00020482 BTC.
- Filecoin (FIL) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $148.10 or 0.00275750 BTC.
- Neo (NEO) traded down 9.3% against the dollar and now trades at $96.04 or 0.00178825 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded down 21% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
Atomic Wallet Coin Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Atomic is a decentralized multi-cryptocurrency wallet available for Windows, Mac OS and Linux. The wallet uses BitTorrent technology for distributed order book and atomic swap technology for cross-chain custody free exchange. Atomicwallet also features instant exchange options – Changelly and ShapeShift. Atomic Wallet will issue own token, called the AWC (Atomic Wallet Coin). A strict limit of 100M AWC will be created, never to be increased. AWC will run natively on the Ethereum blockchain with ERC20. On April 30rd 2019, 50% of the AWC Token emission has been burnt on the Ethereum Blockchain and the same amount released on the Binance Mainnet. Now you can use two ways swap tool between ERC20 and BEP2 tokens. “
Buying and Selling Atomic Wallet Coin
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Atomic Wallet Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Atomic Wallet Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Atomic Wallet Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Atomic Wallet Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Atomic Wallet Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.