Ariana Resources plc (LON:AAU – Get Free Report) shares crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Monday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of GBX 2.47 ($0.03) and traded as low as GBX 2.01 ($0.03). Ariana Resources shares last traded at GBX 2.05 ($0.03), with a volume of 357,466 shares changing hands.
Ariana Resources Stock Performance
The firm has a market cap of £24.15 million, a PE ratio of 335.00 and a beta of 0.71. The company’s 50-day simple moving average is GBX 2.32 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is GBX 2.47.
Ariana Resources Company Profile
Ariana Resources plc engages in acquisition, exploration, and development of mineral resources in Turkey. The company explores for gold, nickel, cobalt, uranium, zinc, silver, copper, and molybdenum deposits. Its projects include the Kiziltepe Gold-Silver mine and Tavsan gold project located in western Turkey; and Salinbas gold project located in north-eastern Turkey.
- Five stocks we like better than Ariana Resources
- ETF Screener: Uses and Step-by-Step Guide
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- P/E Ratio Calculation: How to Assess Stocks
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How Technical Indicators Can Help You Find Oversold Stocks
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Ariana Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Ariana Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.