Apollon (CURRENCY:XAP) traded 27% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 21:00 PM E.T. on November 30th. Over the last seven days, Apollon has traded down 48.3% against the US dollar. Apollon has a total market capitalization of $24,504.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of Apollon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Apollon coin can now be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Graviex and CoinExchange.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- FLO (FLO) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000342 BTC.
- BOScoin (BOS) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0044 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- Metrix Coin (MRX) traded down 50.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Beetle Coin (BEET) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0054 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Actinium (ACM) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0684 or 0.00000918 BTC.
- Nasdacoin (NSD) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0506 or 0.00000679 BTC.
- Cashbery Coin (CBC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0157 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Quasarcoin (QAC) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0043 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- MMOCoin (MMO) traded 40.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0067 or 0.00000090 BTC.
- Shard (SHARD) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0119 or 0.00000158 BTC.
Apollon Coin Profile
XAP is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on March 3rd, 2018. Apollon’s total supply is 149,359,882 coins and its circulating supply is 148,585,276 coins. Apollon’s official website is apollon.one. Apollon’s official Twitter account is @apollonxap and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Apollon Coin Trading
Apollon can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Graviex, CryptoBridge and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Apollon should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Apollon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Apollon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.