Apollo Currency (CURRENCY:APL) traded 2% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on January 14th. Apollo Currency has a market cap of $46.35 million and approximately $4.52 million worth of Apollo Currency was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Apollo Currency coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000005 BTC on major exchanges. In the last seven days, Apollo Currency has traded up 3.2% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $90.61 or 0.00210071 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.79 or 0.00045893 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.39 or 0.00003224 BTC.
- Hedera (HBAR) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00000654 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $200.82 or 0.00465602 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $33.02 or 0.00076561 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000403 BTC.
- Kava (KAVA) traded 13.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.35 or 0.00012408 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $5.62 or 0.00012724 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.23 or 0.00000525 BTC.
Apollo Currency Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Apollo is an online decentralized payment platform. Apollo aims to become the first all-in-one cryptocurrency, incorporating every ability that could be beneficial in a digital currency. Furthermore, a crypto wallet is available for the platform users. Apollo Currency (APL) is an Olympus-based protocol cryptocurrency. Its main objective is to become the all-in-one cryptocurrency, powered by the Apollo platform. Official statementInitial Supply30,000,000,000 APLNXT Airdrop Jan 14, 20183,000,000,000 APLBurning8,834,903,469 APLNew Total Supply21,165,096,531 APLCurrent Circulating Supply21,165,096,531 APL”
Buying and Selling Apollo Currency
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollo Currency directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Apollo Currency should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Apollo Currency using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Apollo Currency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollo Currency and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.