Apollo Currency (CURRENCY:APL) traded 6.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on May 4th. One Apollo Currency coin can currently be bought for $0.0050 or 0.00000009 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Apollo Currency has a total market cap of $106.78 million and $14.44 million worth of Apollo Currency was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Apollo Currency has traded 19.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Avalanche (AVAX) traded 15.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $30.36 or 0.00056990 BTC.
- Algorand (ALGO) traded 10.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.28 or 0.00002402 BTC.
- Elrond (EGLD) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $175.04 or 0.00328527 BTC.
- NEAR Protocol (NEAR) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $4.81 or 0.00009032 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 11.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00000616 BTC.
- Helium (HNT) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.73 or 0.00031401 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.35 or 0.00000661 BTC.
- Kava.io (KAVA) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $5.63 or 0.00010559 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded 13.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00002930 BTC.
- Divi (DIVI) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0675 or 0.00000127 BTC.
Apollo Currency Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Apollo is an online decentralized payment platform. Apollo aims to become the first all-in-one cryptocurrency, incorporating every ability that could be beneficial in a digital currency. Furthermore, a crypto wallet is available for the platform users. Apollo Currency (APL) is an Olympus-based protocol cryptocurrency. Its main objective is to become the all-in-one cryptocurrency, powered by the Apollo platform. Official statementInitial Supply30,000,000,000 APLNXT Airdrop Jan 14, 20183,000,000,000 APLBurning8,834,903,469 APLNew Total Supply21,165,096,531 APLCurrent Circulating Supply21,165,096,531 APL”
Buying and Selling Apollo Currency
It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Apollo Currency directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Apollo Currency should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Apollo Currency using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Apollo Currency Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Apollo Currency and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.