Ampleforth (CURRENCY:AMPL) traded down 1.5% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on August 9th. One Ampleforth token can now be purchased for $0.81 or 0.00006920 BTC on major exchanges including Bilaxy and Ethfinex. During the last seven days, Ampleforth has traded 2.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Ampleforth has a market cap of $5.30 million and $248,412.00 worth of Ampleforth was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $509.33 or 0.04335782 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $5.05 or 0.00042966 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0294 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000157 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0092 or 0.00000078 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001038 BTC.
- Ren (REN) traded 6.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001043 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
Ampleforth (CRYPTO:AMPL) is a token. Its launch date was June 14th, 2019. Ampleforth’s total supply is 70,526,586 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,525,150 tokens. Ampleforth’s official website is www.ampleforth.org. The official message board for Ampleforth is www.ampleforth.org/#. Ampleforth’s official Twitter account is @
Ampleforth Token Trading
Ampleforth can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy and Ethfinex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ampleforth directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ampleforth should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Ampleforth using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ampleforth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ampleforth and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.