Amon (CURRENCY:AMN) traded up 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM ET on January 12th. Over the last seven days, Amon has traded up 11.6% against the U.S. dollar. One Amon token can currently be bought for $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC on major exchanges including Bancor Network, IDEX and Cryptopia. Amon has a total market cap of $147,592.00 and $5,434.00 worth of Amon was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00008975 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00002935 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.02 or 0.00028043 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded up 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $86.18 or 0.02361412 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0227 or 0.00000622 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $5.98 or 0.00163863 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.71 or 0.00211209 BTC.
- USD Coin (USDC) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027728 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- TrueUSD (TUSD) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00027760 BTC.
Amon’s genesis date was April 13th, 2018. Amon’s total supply is 1,209,963,685 tokens and its circulating supply is 426,804,857 tokens. Amon’s official website is amon.tech. Amon’s official Twitter account is @amonwallet and its Facebook page is accessible here. Amon’s official message board is medium.com/@amontech.
Buying and Selling Amon
Amon can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, IDEX and Bancor Network. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Amon directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Amon should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Amon using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Amon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Amon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.