All Sports (CURRENCY:SOC) traded up 7.3% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on July 22nd. All Sports has a total market cap of $27.43 million and approximately $5.88 million worth of All Sports was traded on exchanges in the last day. One All Sports coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0183 or 0.00000056 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, All Sports has traded 6.8% higher against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003089 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.92 or 0.00049187 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded down 19.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00002804 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00003092 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.66 or 0.00014400 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 6.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $273.48 or 0.00844698 BTC.
- botXcoin (BOTX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00006279 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00000343 BTC.
About All Sports
According to CryptoCompare, “The All Sports Platform focuses on the global online market and intends to build a network of prediction service system. In addition to building the underlying SDK based on the All Sports public blockchain, it also provides customised user-end applications, including but not limited to PC end, H5 webpage, App(iOS & Android), mini programmes. SOC is a asset ERC20 token built on the Ethereum network and is used as an utility token on the All Sports platform. “
All Sports Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as All Sports directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade All Sports should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy All Sports using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for All Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for All Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.