All Sports (CURRENCY:SOC) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on July 17th. All Sports has a market capitalization of $5.73 million and approximately $207,772.00 worth of All Sports was traded on exchanges in the last day. One All Sports coin can now be bought for $0.0038 or 0.00000039 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including $32.15, $51.55, $50.98 and $5.60. Over the last seven days, All Sports has traded 28% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $526.64 or 0.05406867 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00041778 BTC.
- Aurora (AOA) traded 9.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0230 or 0.00000236 BTC.
- Pundi X (NPXS) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 20.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001183 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCCX) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0207 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- MCO (MCO) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.39 or 0.00068464 BTC.
- XMax (XMX) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000037 BTC.
About All Sports
All Sports is a coin. It was first traded on January 18th, 2018. All Sports’ total supply is 1,500,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,499,865,882 coins. All Sports’ official Twitter account is @allsportschain and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for All Sports is www.allsportschain.com. All Sports’ official message board is medium.com/@allsports.
All Sports Coin Trading
All Sports can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: $51.55, $33.94, $18.94, $10.39, $50.98, $13.77, $20.33, $24.68, $24.43, $7.50, $5.60 and $32.15. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as All Sports directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire All Sports should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase All Sports using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for All Sports Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for All Sports and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.