ALIS (CURRENCY:ALIS) traded down 17.7% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on October 10th. One ALIS token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0210 or 0.00000246 BTC on popular exchanges including IDEX, CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, ALIS has traded 3.9% lower against the US dollar. ALIS has a total market cap of $827,362.00 and $786.00 worth of ALIS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00003201 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011793 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.43 or 0.00203582 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $88.14 or 0.01029646 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0623 or 0.00000727 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000192 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.59 or 0.00030298 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7.55 or 0.00088237 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
ALIS was first traded on August 19th, 2017. ALIS’s total supply is 75,200,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 39,387,437 tokens. ALIS’s official website is alismedia.jp. ALIS’s official Twitter account is @ALIS_media and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ALIS is /r/alis and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling ALIS
ALIS can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit, IDEX and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ALIS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ALIS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ALIS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ALIS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ALIS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.