Aion (CURRENCY:AION) traded 0.7% higher against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on October 22nd. Over the last week, Aion has traded down 1.7% against the US dollar. Aion has a market cap of $23.88 million and approximately $1.11 million worth of Aion was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Aion token can currently be bought for $0.0675 or 0.00000843 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bilaxy, Radar Relay, Ethfinex and LATOKEN.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00003613 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00012560 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.90 or 0.00223747 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $103.02 or 0.01287668 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0627 or 0.00000783 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0149 or 0.00000186 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.55 or 0.00031885 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7.20 or 0.00090030 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Aion launched on September 28th, 2017. Aion’s total supply is 353,888,576 tokens. Aion’s official Twitter account is @Aion_Network and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Aion is /r/AionNetwork and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Aion’s official website is aion.network. The official message board for Aion is blog.aion.network.
Buying and Selling Aion
Aion can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN, Koinex, Radar Relay, Bilaxy, Kyber Network, Kucoin, Binance, DragonEX, RightBTC, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Bancor Network, Ethfinex, Liqui, BitForex and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aion directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aion should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aion using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aion Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aion and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.