Aegeus (CURRENCY:AEG) traded 0.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on September 22nd. During the last week, Aegeus has traded down 23.1% against the U.S. dollar. One Aegeus coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0012 or 0.00000012 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, Crex24, CryptoBridge and Graviex. Aegeus has a total market cap of $41,454.00 and $2,969.00 worth of Aegeus was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002743 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00010007 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $20.30 or 0.00202360 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $118.12 or 0.01177451 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0669 or 0.00000666 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 8.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0167 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.10 or 0.00090730 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00017843 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Aegeus’ total supply is 40,152,504 coins and its circulating supply is 35,634,977 coins. The Reddit community for Aegeus is /r/Aegeus_Coin_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Aegeus’ official website is aegeus.io. Aegeus’ official Twitter account is @Aegeus_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Aegeus Coin Trading
Aegeus can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Crex24, Graviex and CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aegeus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aegeus should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aegeus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aegeus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aegeus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.