ADAMANT Messenger (CURRENCY:ADM) traded up 0.1% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 14:00 PM ET on July 22nd. One ADAMANT Messenger coin can currently be bought for $0.0165 or 0.00000051 BTC on major exchanges. ADAMANT Messenger has a total market capitalization of $1.43 million and $96.00 worth of ADAMANT Messenger was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, ADAMANT Messenger has traded up 11.5% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- EOS (EOS) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.56 or 0.00011010 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00002757 BTC.
- Oxygen (OXY) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00004028 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0453 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0215 or 0.00000067 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 32.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- The Hash Speed (THS) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00000519 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
About ADAMANT Messenger
According to CryptoCompare, “ADAMANT Messenger is a decentralized anonymous messenger based on the blockchain system. It’s independent of any governments or corporations, and even developers due to the distributed network infrastructure that contains an open-source code. ADAMANT Business is a private blockchain for companies, based on ADAMANT. Unlike typical P2P and centralized messengers, the blockchain system offers superior security and privacy. What’s more, it provides users with new possibilities such as storing and transferring cryptocurrencies In-Chat with full control of private keys; use ADAMANT as a 2FA solution, exchange cryptocurrency anonymously and bet on Bitcoin rates and more. The ADAMANT blockchain system belongs to its users. Nobody can control, block, deactivate, restrict or censor accounts. Users take full responsibility for their content, messages, media, and goals and intentions of using the messenger. Privacy is the main concept of ADAMANT: neither phone numbers nor emails are required. Apps have no access to the contact list or geotags, IPs are hidden from chatters and paranoids can use ADAMANT via Tor. All the messages are encrypted with the Diffie-Hellman Curve25519, Salsa20, Poly1305 algorithms and signed by SHA-256 + Ed25519 EdDSA. Private keys are never transferred to the network. The sequence of messages and their authenticity is guaranteed by the blockchain. Apps are available for Web PWA, Tor, iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, GNU/Linux. “
ADAMANT Messenger Coin Trading
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ADAMANT Messenger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ADAMANT Messenger should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ADAMANT Messenger using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ADAMANT Messenger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ADAMANT Messenger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.