ADAMANT Messenger (CURRENCY:ADM) traded 15.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 21st. One ADAMANT Messenger coin can currently be bought for $0.0126 or 0.00000030 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last week, ADAMANT Messenger has traded 6.7% higher against the U.S. dollar. ADAMANT Messenger has a market cap of $1.10 million and $138.00 worth of ADAMANT Messenger was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.01 or 0.00009540 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded down 7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00003903 BTC.
- Oxygen (OXY) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.90 or 0.00004513 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded down 17.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0592 or 0.00000141 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000059 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded 6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Oxycoin (OXY) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- BitWhite (BTW) traded 8.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- The Hash Speed (THS) traded 8.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000065 BTC.
- ALAX (ALX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
ADAMANT Messenger Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “ADAMANT Messenger is a decentralized anonymous messenger based on the blockchain system. It’s independent of any governments or corporations, and even developers due to the distributed network infrastructure that contains an open-source code. ADAMANT Business is a private blockchain for companies, based on ADAMANT. Unlike typical P2P and centralized messengers, the blockchain system offers superior security and privacy. What’s more, it provides users with new possibilities such as storing and transferring cryptocurrencies In-Chat with full control of private keys; use ADAMANT as a 2FA solution, exchange cryptocurrency anonymously and bet on Bitcoin rates and more. The ADAMANT blockchain system belongs to its users. Nobody can control, block, deactivate, restrict or censor accounts. Users take full responsibility for their content, messages, media, and goals and intentions of using the messenger. Privacy is the main concept of ADAMANT: neither phone numbers nor emails are required. Apps have no access to the contact list or geotags, IPs are hidden from chatters and paranoids can use ADAMANT via Tor. All the messages are encrypted with the Diffie-Hellman Curve25519, Salsa20, Poly1305 algorithms and signed by SHA-256 + Ed25519 EdDSA. Private keys are never transferred to the network. The sequence of messages and their authenticity is guaranteed by the blockchain. Apps are available for Web PWA, Tor, iOS, Android, Windows, Mac OS, GNU/Linux. “
Buying and Selling ADAMANT Messenger
It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ADAMANT Messenger directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ADAMANT Messenger should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ADAMANT Messenger using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ADAMANT Messenger Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ADAMANT Messenger and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.