Abyss (CURRENCY:ABYSS) traded down 2.5% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on May 15th. Abyss has a market capitalization of $12.03 million and $698,019.00 worth of Abyss was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Abyss has traded down 13.8% against the dollar. One Abyss coin can currently be bought for about $0.0526 or 0.00000110 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 9% against the dollar and now trades at $42.33 or 0.00088457 BTC.
- Polygon (MATIC) traded up 27.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.82 or 0.00003811 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.43 or 0.00019705 BTC.
- Binance USD (BUSD) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002089 BTC.
- DREP (DREP) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003398 BTC.
- Aave (AAVE) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $528.75 or 0.01104965 BTC.
- DREP [old] (DREP) traded 19.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.96 or 0.00003399 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $31.35 or 0.00065516 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $54.32 or 0.00113508 BTC.
- Dai (DAI) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00002087 BTC.
Abyss Coin Profile
According to CryptoCompare, “Abyss Finance provides Decentralized (DeFi) and Centralized (CeFi) Finance solutions for projects in multiple industries. The Abyss is the platform where gamers can play games, socialize and get rewarded. We offer MMO/MMORPG games and share a part of our revenue with gamers. Come to The Abyss and earn from the referral system, gaming achievements, and other activities. “
Abyss Coin Trading
It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Abyss directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Abyss should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Abyss using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Abyss Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Abyss and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.