0Chain (CURRENCY:ZCN) traded down 17.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on August 23rd. During the last seven days, 0Chain has traded up 3% against the US dollar. One 0Chain token can currently be bought for about $0.0547 or 0.00000526 BTC on exchanges including Ethfinex, IDEX and Bilaxy. 0Chain has a total market capitalization of $2.20 million and $1,316.00 worth of 0Chain was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00002660 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $27.31 or 0.00262526 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00009637 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $136.25 or 0.01309788 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0691 or 0.00000664 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0180 or 0.00000173 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.27 or 0.00021835 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00002513 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.94 or 0.00095577 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
ZCN is a token. Its launch date was May 31st, 2018. 0Chain’s total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,116,166 tokens. The Reddit community for 0Chain is /r/0chain. 0Chain’s official Twitter account is @0costcloud. 0Chain’s official message board is medium.com/0chain. 0Chain’s official website is 0chain.net.
0Chain Token Trading
0Chain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Bilaxy and Ethfinex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0Chain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire 0Chain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy 0Chain using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 0Chain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0Chain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.